Public Investigations are booked when a individual wants to share the building with other investigators. Each individual will make a reservation on our Event Calendar and be responsible for payment. Waivers must be completed and signed by everyone that is attending the investigation. Our RULES have changed please review them before you book.
If you plan on filming or video recording paranormal evidence you must follow the guidelines outlined on our Waiver.
Event is open to age 16 or older. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at ALL times.
If you are new to investigations please read our Public Investigation Etiquette.
- June 27, 2020 Saturday, 6pm – 9pm, 9pm – Midnight, Midnight – 3am
- July 4, 2020 Saturday, 6pm – 9pm, 9pm – Midnight, Midnight – 3am
- July 10, 2020 Friday, 7pm – 2am
- July 12, 2020 Sunday, 7pm – 11pm
- July 19, 2020 Sunday, 7pm – 11pm
- July 24, 2020 Friday, 9pm – Midnight, Midnight – 3am
- August 1, 2020 Saturday, 6pm – 9pm, 9pm – Midnight, Midnight – 3am
- August 16, 2020 Sunday, 7pm – 11pm
- September 5, 2020 Saturday, 7pm – 4am
Important Things to Know
- Everyone must fill out, sign and bring a completed waiver on the night of the investigation.
- Everyone must arrive by 7 pm or you forfeit the 1.5 hr tour.
- The doors will open at 6:45 pm and promptly close at 4 am.
- The building takes on outside temperatures please dress accordingly.
- The building is nonsmoking. You may leave the building to smoke or retrieve items during the night. If you are not coming back in please notify the staff.
- Staff members are available in the office during your investigation.
- Private video recording of paranormal evidence for personal use (no editing used) is allowable as described in our Waiver. If you are recording and plan on adding credits, logo, voice overs, sound effects/music or any other editing to post to a website or social media or monetize you must email us beforehand at email@example.com.