7 pm – 4 am unless otherwise stated on the calendar.
If you are new to ghost hunting or public investigations, please read this page: Public Investigation Etiquette
If you would like a private investigation for just your group, please see this page: Schedule a Private Investigation
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW…
Open to children 16 and older. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at ALL times, and their waivers must have a parent’s signature.
Please read our RULES page.
- Doors open 15 minutes before your scheduled time.
- 15 minutes after your scheduled time, an optional 1.5 hour tour is given.
- If anyone arrives late you forfeit your tour and may have to wait outside until it is over.
- After the tour, you can investigate alone the remainder of the evening.
- Staff will be available in the office to answer questions.
- You must have your belongings cleaned up and leave the building by the time your investigation is scheduled to end, but you may leave sooner if you choose.
- You can go outside to smoke or retrieve things from your vehicles throughout the evening.
- We have a microwave, refrigerator, and coffee pot in the break room for your use.
- Dress accordingly, the building takes on outside temperatures. The break room is heated.
If you have questions please do not hesitate to contact us at:
email@example.com or call 724-657-6934
We have a CASH ONLY gift shop that closes at 11 pm.
DIRECTIONS FOR BOOKING A PUBLIC INVESTIGATION
- Click on the date you want to book.
- Fill out the form below the calendar. Be sure to select the number of people you are paying for.
- The page will reload showing your completed form.
- Click under your completed form.
- Follow the directions to pay through PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account to pay using credit or debit.
- After completing your payment, return to this page and fill out the waiver form at the bottom of this page, you will receive an email with your waiver. Please print, sign, and bring the emailed waiver with you for your investigation. We need an individual waiver from each person you are paying for, including the person that books it.
- Reservations are accepted immediately, but any reservation made without a payment will be rejected upon review.
WE JUST ADDED 3 DATES FOR SPECIAL 18 HOUR PUBLIC INVESTIGATIONS CLICK HERE TO BOOK.
*Prices are subject to change without notice. Payments are non refundable. Available dates and prices are subject to change. Cancellations could occur due to weather or emergencies. If you have paid and there is a cancellation, you will be notified and refunded. Haunted Hill View Manor holds the right to cancel any reservation for any reason.