Day Tours include a brief history mixed with paranormal experiences and are not investigations. The date is individually booked on our Event Calendar with cash payment when you arrive. Exact change is appreciated.
Reservation must be made 24 hours in advance of the date. If you plan on filming or video recording paranormal evidence you must follow the guidelines on our waiver.
Each person must make a reservation, complete a Waiver and bring that waiver with them. All children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Please see below for descriptions of our 1.5-hour and 3-hour tour.
- 1.5-hour Day Tour
$25 per person
A Hill View Tour Guide will take you on a 1.5-hour tour of our building. You will not have any time to explore the building.
- 3-hour Day Tour
$35 per person
A Hill View Tour Guide will take you on a 1.5-hour tour of our building and then you have the remainder of the time to explore the building on your own.24
Important Things to Know
- Everyone must make a reservation, fill out and sign a waiver. Please provide a group name so we can keep everyone together.
- Everyone must arrive by 3 pm or you forfeit the 1.5 hr tour.
- The doors will open at 2:45 pm and promptly close at the end of the tour.
- The building takes on outside temperatures please dress accordingly.
- The building is nonsmoking. You may not leave the building to smoke or retrieve items during the 1.5 hour tour.
- Staff members are available in the office during the 3-hr tour’s explore time.
- Private video recording of paranormal evidence for personal use (no editing used) is allowable as described in our Waiver. If you are recording and plan on adding credits, logo, voice overs, sound effects/music or any other editing to post to a website or social media or monetize you must email us before the event at firstname.lastname@example.org.