1. All participants must read and comply with all Rules and Regulations.
2. All participants must be 18 years of age or older or accompanied by a legal parent or guardian. Age restrictions are listed on the pages of different events.
3. All participants must sign a Waiver of Liability.
4. No Ouija Boards, Séances, Cleansing, Smudging, or Crossing Over are allowed in our building or on the grounds.
5. Smoking or the use of ANY tobacco products is prohibited inside of the building.
6. No drugs or alcohol are permitted on the premises. Premises includes inside the building and on the outside property. Anyone found using or under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be asked to leave peacefully without a refund. We will call law enforcement if necessary.
7. Any areas posted or locked, are for your safety and not to be entered, this also includes the roof. Anyone caught in these areas will be escorted from the premises.
8. Removal of, or damage to any property in, on, or around Hill View Manor and its grounds will result in immediate removal from the premises and legal action.
9. We reserve the right to check any and all personal bags or belongings if necessary.
10. No food or drink is to leave the designated break room area.
11. Only designated restrooms are to be used.
12. Sexual conduct or lewd behavior will not be tolerated and will result in immediate removal from the premises and legal action.
13. No altering, adjusting, or moving any of Hill View Manor’s video cameras, exit signs, or emergency lighting.
14. Hill View Manor reserves the rights to use for any reason, all photographic or video images captured or taken at Hill View Manor. All images captured or taken are for personal use only and may not be used for resale or personal gain. Any use of images for profit or personal gain without written permission can result in legal action.
Anyone caught or refusing to follow these Rules and Regulations will be escorted from the premises immediately AND WITHOUT refund. Thank you for your cooperation.