In an Outside Investigation you explore the grounds of the building before dusk and then move inside to investigate our building until Midnight. An organizer is responsible for booking the date on our Event Calendar and for all payments. There is a short tour included. The reservation is for 10 people. Any extra guests over 10 will be paid for at the door. Please fill out the guest list and have everyone complete a Waiver before the event.
- Outside Investigation with Inside Investigation after Dusk
$300 with $150 deposit to book – $30 additional person fee
6:00 pm to Dusk outside – Dusk to Midnight inside
Important Things to Know
- Everyone must fill out, sign and bring a completed waiver on the night of the investigation.
- Everyone must arrive by 6 pm to start the outside tour.
- The doors will open at 5:45 pm and promptly close at Midnight.
- The outside investigation must finish by the dusk.
- No one can dig or disturb the ground surface. This includes moving any rocks, trees or markers. You may mark an area with tape or sticks but it must be removed by dusk.
- No refunds for inclement weather. The investigation will move inside the building.
- The building is nonsmoking. You may leave the building to smoke or retrieve items during the night. If you are not coming back please notify the staff.
- Staff members are available in the office during your investigation.