Private Investigations are booked when a group wants the building to themselves. The group’s organizer will reserve a date using our Event Calendar and will be responsible for all payments. The reservation is for 10 guests (age 12 or ouver). Any group with over 10 guests will pay an additional fee per person.
Deposits are required to book with a remaining balance due on the night of the reservation. Waivers must be completed and signed by everyone that is attending the investigation. Our RULES have changed please review them before you book.
Please note: WiFi is not available in certain areas of the building. Refunds for the $75 Live Streaming fee will be offered if our WiFi is not working in the areas that receive WiFi service. Please read the Live Streaming Policy before you book.
Hill View Manor is offering the following types of investigations:
- 4-hour Investigations with Live Streaming (No tour included)
$375 with $175 deposit to book
Available Sunday – Thursday and select Saturdays
- 9-hour Investigations with 4 hours of Live Streaming
$725 with $325 deposit to book – $65 additional person fee
Available Friday and Saturday
- 9-hour Investigations (No Live Streaming)
$650 (Friday and Saturday), $500 (Sunday)
with $325 deposit to book – $65 additional person fee
Important Things to Know
- Everyone in your group must fill out and sign a waiver.
- Everyone must arrive by 7 pm or you forfeit the 1.5 hr tour.
- The doors will open at 6:45 pm and promptly close at 4 am.
- Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at ALL times.
- The building takes on outside temperatures please dress accordingly.
- The building is nonsmoking. You may leave the building to smoke or retrieve items during the night. If you are not coming back in please notify the staff.
- WiFi is not available in certain areas of the building. The Staff will let you know these areas.
- Staff members are available in the office during your investigation.