The 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) is a contagious disease that has been rapidly spreading from person to person and can be transmitted from people even if they are asymptomatic or their symptoms are mild. Exposure is possible even by touching surfaces or objects that have the virus on them.
Due to this virus still being contagious to the public new procedures will have to be followed during the reopening of Hill View Manor. These changes are required by officials and agencies so that our business can remain open.
General changes during reopening
- All guests must register for an event before coming to building. No walk-ins will be allowed. Last minute reservations and payments can be made online up to 2-hours before the event.
- Signed waivers are still required. You are encouraged to email a legible scan of your signed waiver 24-hours before the event.
- You can prepay for the entire cost of the event through PayPal . Please email info@hauntedhillviewmanor to request this before your event.
- One person should represent and check in your group inside the building.
- All guests must watch our 35-minute video tour or take a group walking tour before investigating.
- Night Tours and Public Investigation groups will have their starting areas assigned by lot.
- No food or drink will be allowed in the building. You can take a break and leave the building to consume food and drink in your car or offsite. Please inform a staff member when you return so we can let you in again.
- Access to some public areas will be limited during your visit (5 guests at a time in break room, 1 guest at a time in gift shop or restrooms).
Public Safety Procedures during Tours and Investigations
- All guests and staff must maintain a 6-foot distance from other people during their visit to the property.
- All guests and staff will have temperature checks before entering the building. You will also be asked of your health status before you can enter.
- All guests and staff must wear masks while on premises. For your comfort you should bring your own mask. You are encouraged to wear protective gloves and use hand sanitizer and wash hands frequently.
- Before each event cleaning will be performed for all public areas. These areas will be temporarily unavailable during this cleaning procedure.
- Hand sanitizer and antibacterial soap will be available for public use.
- On Public Events please have one person request access to investigate an area occupied by another group. For conflicts please ask staff for help.