Hill-Con Speaker Series
August 22, 2020 @ 11:00 am – 5:00 pm
This year’s annual Hill-Con will host several respected speakers from a variety of paranormal fields. These experts will present compelling speeches and research for both the skeptic and believer. This year you pick 2, 3, or 4 speakers for one price and get a bonus 1-hour guided tour. You can choose which presentations you want to attend when booking. Admission is free to everyone that signs up for the speaker series and you will pay when you arrive at the building. Due to limits on occupancy you must preregister to attend.
The convention will also offer mini classes and activities throughout the day that can be booked separately from the speaker series. If you choose not to purchase the series you can purchase individual speakers and mini classes starting at $10 (see rates below). The guided tours of our building and grounds will be at various times during the day. You will need to signup in the office or online for your tour time.
Speaker Series and Cost:
- $50 each for 2 speakers + guided tour
- $65 each for 3 speakers + guided tour
- $80 each for 4 speakers + guided tour
2020 Hill-Con Details
- Tours (45 mins in length) are available every 10 mins past the hour starting at 11:10am. You can book the tour online or at the office. $15 fee per person.
- Hill-Con’s Hill View Manor Investigation will be held from 8 pm to 3 am and costs $65 per person. [Book Here]
Individual Speakers and Mini Classes
You can attend one speaker session for $25. You can also take part in the guided tours for a $15 fee. Due to occupancy limits everyone must register to attend.
Sign up for our Mini Sessions and pay when you arrive
(click Register Here to sign up)