Hill-Con Paranormal Convention
September 21, 2019 @ 11:00 am – 6:00 pm Admission: $10
This year’s annual gathering at the Hill View Manor facility will host several respected and reliable experts from a variety of paranormal fields. These experts will present supporting evidence and information in compelling speeches, interviews, and presentations for both the skeptic and believer. The presentations are free to everyone that attends the convention. Admission is $10 payable at the door.
Our annual convention covers a broad range of topics such as paranormal investigating, psychic phenomena, crytozoological evidence, and research from paranormal experts. The convention also offers vendors, classes, and activities throughout the day. In addition there are guided tours available of our building and grounds.
Ash and Kris Kitchen’s food truck will be available outside the main entrance. Their menu is available on Facebook.
Hill-Con has always been a family-friendly all day event. Children under the age of 8 are admitted for free. All minors must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times. The admission price includes speeches, entertainment and vendors from all the paranormal realms. Speakers are available throughout the day to answer questions and talk about their specialty. Hill-Con visitors can also take part in tours and a night investigation of Hill View Manor for a separate fee.
Vendors and Entertainers (Register for a table at Hill-Con here)
Sign up for individual Psychic Readings available from
(click name for contact information)
(click name for information)
- Dark Alley Bootique Macabre Jewelry – Horror, Zombie, & Gothic Wedding Bouquets – & other Unique Oddities for those who favor the dark
- Ed Keleman Paranormal Author
- Healing Hand Creations Crystals. Handmade: wood art, crochet items, gemstone jewelry, and various metaphysical items
- Innovations by Amber Wreaths, spell books and wooden signs
- Iron City Paranormal Paranormal Team
- Jordan Essentials Jordan Essentials – Magnesium Lotion and Non-Toxic Bath, Body and Wellness products
- LaMangia Cupcakes, cookies, pepperoni rolls, pizza greens, pizza, donuts, cinnamon rolls
- Little Black Cat Resin jewelry and dragon journals
- Midway Metaphysical Tools for your Spiritual Path.Stones, Sage, incense, Oracle and Tarot cards, etc.
- Oakmont Paranormal Society Paranormal Team
- Pennsylvania Bigfoot Project Bigfoot Researchers
- Ronald Murphy, Jr Crytozoologist and Fokelorist
- Ready – Set – Pose Photo Booth
- Trail & Stream Outfitters Tackle, camping gear, Bigfoot Festival & tons more!
2019 Hill-Con Details
Convention details will be updated when they become available.
Admission Price: $10
Event Hours: 11 am – 6 pm
Building Tours: $10
Order the Limited Edition Hill-Con T-Shirt $20-$23 each. Pick up at the Front Desk or have them mailed.
- Tours (1-hr in length) are available on the hour starting at noon. You can book the tour at the office. Cost is $10 per person.
- Introduction to Ghost Hunting Class free with admission [Book Here]
- Hill-Con’s Hill View Manor Night Investigation will be held from 9 pm to 5 am and costs $65 per person. [Book Here]